Natural Woven Shades"Perfect Imperfections" The incomparably variegated textures and hues of naturally processed fibers, is the hallmark of each and every shade.
Why Natural Woven Shades?
- From harvest to fabrication, over 20 different specialists create each unique shade for our three collections.
- Enduring quality? Look to details like hand-sewn rings stitched right into the weave.
- Natural Woven Shades are meticulously hand-fed on a loom by skilled artisans who’ve passed their craft from generation to generation.
- Our Grass Weaves keep it artisanal with man-made yarns spun from natural by-products.
- Accent the positive with handsome sewn-edge binding choices that add finished flair.
Light-filtering grasses, reeds, papyrus and bamboo woven by artisans to exhibit all the perfect imperfections – and hues – found in nature bring an organic, sophisticated style. Choose a pigmented stain option and add an exotic twist.